Volunteer from April 2019 to June 2021
- Gene Regulation
- 3D structure of the genome
- Silencer biology
- Nanopore analysis
- B.S.: Michigan State University
- M.S.: Michigan State University
Boyle lab papers
- *Yang B, *Zhou W, *Jiao J, Nielsen JB, Mathis MR, Heydarpour M, Lettre G, Folkersen L, Prakash S, Schurmann C, Fritsche L, Farnum GA, Lin M, Othman M, Hornsby W, Driscoll A, Levasseur A, Thomas M, Farhat L, Dubé MP, Isselbacher EM, Franco-Cereceda A, Guo Dc, Bottinger EP, Deeb GM, Booher A, Kheterpal S, Chen YE, Kang HM, Kitzman J, Cordell HJ, Keavney BD, Goodship JA, Ganesh SK, Abecasis G, Eagle KA, Boyle AP, Loos RJF, †Eriksson P, †Tardif JC, †Brummett CM, †Milewicz DM, †Body SC, †Willer CJ. 2017. Protein-altering and regulatory genetic variants near GATA4 implicated in bicuspid aortic valve. Nature Communications. 8: 15481. DOI: 10.1038/ncomms15481.
- Nishizaki SS, McDonald TL, Farnum GA, Holmes MJ, Drexel ML, Switzenberg JA, Boyle AP. 2021. The inducible lac operator-repressor system is functional in zebrafish cells. Frontiers in Genetics. 12: 994. DOI: 10.3389/fgene.2021.683394.